It's amazing how life can change so drastically without you even realizing it. A year ago, I was living in another city, teaching other courses, agonizing over another man. I find it such a huge relief to be able to trust in God's sovereignty. It may seem a little naive to those who've never experienced it, but knowing that He's going to work everything out is a peace-envoking concept to me. That is, when I choose to sit back and let Him work everything out. Oh, the paradoxes.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
What reminiscing leads to
It's amazing how life can change so drastically without you even realizing it. A year ago, I was living in another city, teaching other courses, agonizing over another man. I find it such a huge relief to be able to trust in God's sovereignty. It may seem a little naive to those who've never experienced it, but knowing that He's going to work everything out is a peace-envoking concept to me. That is, when I choose to sit back and let Him work everything out. Oh, the paradoxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment