Wednesday, June 07, 2006

May 19, 2006

Well, the wedding is over and we survived it. Actually, we really, really enjoyed every minute of it. It was honestly one of the funnest days of my life. (Yes, I realize "funnest" is not a word.)

I'd like to attach a few photos to share a snipit of this event with you. These were all taken by our friends and family. We're still awaiting the professional ones, but in some ways these shots are more fun and give better glimpses into the day.

Oh, and if you've got any pics to add to the file, please send 'em our way!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful pictures! I am so glad that your special day was so wonderful!

Ashley :)

Crush's Chronicle said...

Gorgeous shots Larissa and such a beautiful bride. So glad you had a great day and we're so happy we got to be a part of it. Thanks
Mich