In all fairness, the "monkey-do" comment should be for Darren, as I was the originator of the swimming with your nose under the water shot...AND the shark infested water! Also, did you notice the quadrupal chin in the pic of me trying to dunk you guys??? EWWWW!! Those are my only complaints...Chuck is an excellent photographer. And yes you two are very cute. (You and Darren...not you and Chuck...although I'm sure you are too...)
4 comments:
The shark infested water shot actually looks like Darren is praying to Larissa's butt. Oooooh
I think you guys are actually the cutest couple (besides Brad and Michelle, that is) I've ever met. Cute pix
In all fairness, the "monkey-do" comment should be for Darren, as I was the originator of the swimming with your nose under the water shot...AND the shark infested water! Also, did you notice the quadrupal chin in the pic of me trying to dunk you guys??? EWWWW!! Those are my only complaints...Chuck is an excellent photographer. And yes you two are very cute. (You and Darren...not you and Chuck...although I'm sure you are too...)
thanks for the continueing advertising hon! :)
Post a Comment