Friday, January 27, 2006

It's about time!

Well, I finally did it - I finally updated the wedding blog.

This particular post was begun about 2 weeks ago. When I say begun what I really mean is that I logged into my blog, opened a new post, gave it a title and then saved it. I went back to it a couple of times, even leaving notes about what to write once, but it took until tonight to actually docujment our little excursion to the Hamilton Bridal Show.

There's much more that I want to document, but it's time for bed. At this rate it'll be another month before I update it again, but to those of you who are extra interested in the status of the Conley-Morris wedding plans I say this: keep checking. You never know when a little fairy has given me a hand (or a motivating kick in the butt)!

No comments: