I had a wedding-planning-free weekend and it was so nice. I don't think we can afford to do that again (and to be completely truthful, Darren did talk to our photographer) but I think it was necessary this time.The end of last week I was feling under the weather. I wasn't sick enough to actually call myself sick, but I had that achey, sneezy, listless feeling of "oh no, here comes a cold!" After work on Friday I was feeling worse and dragged myself to visit with some friends in the evening...keeping my distance, of course. Then Saturday was a much-needed lazy day of napping, movie watching and all-around nothing-doing.
As it turns out, the only wedding plans we had intended to make fell through (the DJ wasn't available). But regardless, we're still plugging along, crossing items off the list one by one. Somehow things keep getting added to the list, though. More accurately, forgotten items keep getting remembered. Sigh.
At least I'm healthy now and ready to deal with it again. Darren's another story, though. Let's just say I'm good at sharing.


2 comments:
Awww how romantic you're making each other sick
Glad you are feeling better Larissa. Don't get too run down planning that wedding!! Takes a lot out of you doesn't it? :-)
Post a Comment