Unlike my mother, I'm not one to notice patterns in everything. She finds patterns in phone numbers, addresses, names...just about everything.My husband is like that to some extent, too. For example, we have friends whose house number is 273. Darren remembers that by saying 2+7=9 and 9x3 is 27. Therefore, 273. See how logical and easy-to-remember that is? :)
But I can't help but notice all the strange birthday coincidences in families. My dad, his mother and brother all have birthdays in February. My husband's mother, father and brother also all have birthdays in February. My niece, her father and her brother all have birthdays in June. It seems that in some families birthdays get grouped together.
In each case, however, there's at least one member who is left out of the celebratory month. I say lucky him/her, but that comes from a girl in whose family every member had his/her own birthday month (except my poor mom who had to share with her daughter and Jesus).


2 comments:
When I first read that it seemed like you were saying your husband's birthday was in February too and I was like NO IT'S NOT! DO YOU NOT KNOW HIM?? But I now realize I interpreted it differently.
It's midnight, why am I still up??
I read it again and it *does* say that my husband's birthday is in February. Woops!! I'll change that presently.
(Just for the record I KNOW Darren's birthday is July 20!!)
Post a Comment