Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Visited Countries

I spent a good part of today reading up on a former professor / employer / friend. It was a very encouraging experience for me. In the process, I found a map that showed all the countries she had visited in the past. Of course I thought it would be neat to see what the Conleys' "my visited countries" map looks like.



create your own visited countries map

The red on the map represents a country where either Darren or I have been. It's interesting to note that for all that red, the only countries we've been to together are Canada and the Dominican Republic.

Recently Darren and I have been talking about our future plans a lot, since February seems to be the month that applications are due for a number of things. Anyway, it seems that every day we discuss how we're going to add red to the map...hopefully in a very "un-red" area.

You'll know more when we know more. :)

No comments: