Well, we're home safe and sound. What a terrific weekend this was. I enjoyed every minute of my time out west, from trouncing the non-Morris contingency in cards to being trounced by my 4-year-old niece at bowling. I learned that the very presence of young kids and multiple aunties turns even the simplest task into an adventure. But the adventure continued even on theflight home (you can read about it here).
The worst part of going anywhere is having to catch up when you come home. Even in high school when my mom would have let me skip school at my own discretion, I went every day because it just wasn't worth the hassle of finding out what I missed and getting caught up on it. Besides, I hate feeling like I've missed out on something. Maybe that's why it's hard for me not to be the last one to go to bed ever.
So, for the next couple of days I'll be playing catch up with my work and a number of other things. But stay tuned for more "weekend in Edmonton" info in the near future!


1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time. You probably needed some downtime. Yay
Post a Comment