Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Listen to the love song

If you are a regular reader of Darren's blog, you'll know about that little song that won't get out of one's head - Snuggle Puppy. It's actually a book about a song so Alicia made up a tune for it. As far as kids songs go, I think this one is fabulous, and so fun to sing because it starts with an oooooo (I LOVE nonsense words) and ends with a kiss. What could be better than that?

If you want to hear the song, which comes from an imaginary musical entitled "Philadelphia Chickens," follow this link. But be warned: the tune my sister made up is much better!

3 comments:

hogwarts_girl said...

Nonsense words like Avril Lavigne's songs?

Anonymous said...

If I video clip them singing would you put it on your blog?

Larissa said...

I don't know if Blogger can support that - let me check into it.