Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Little sales pitch

Anyone you know shopping for a vechicle? My aunt and uncle are looking to sell their 2004 Honda Element.

Unfortunately, we're in vehicle selling -not purchasing- mode right now, but I think this "baby Hummer" is worth a look!

It's got 4 wheel drive, tons of storage space (especially when the seats are folded down or removed), low mileage (40 000 km, I think), good reviews and like any good Honda, will hold its value. Oh, and people say it's fun to drive.

Personally, my favourite part is the suicide doors, although I don't like the name so much, that open much like French doors to allow lots of room for loading stuff or people into the back. And the fact that it's so darn cute!

I have absolutely no information on the asking price, but I can hook you up with the right people.

So that's my little sales pitch. Any takers?

No comments: