I hate being busy. I hate that other people are busy. I hate that there has to be lots of coordination in order to arrange a time when busy people can get together.I'm not really a planner. Almost every time Darren and I are in the car headed somewhere I'll say, "Oh, we should have picked up something to bring along or seen if this person would be available to see us while we're in town or brought this thing along with us. But since I am a last minute person, there's never time to take care of these things.
My inability to plan ahead translates a lot of times into loneliness and boredom. Today, for example, we have absolutely nothing to do. But what are the chances that our friends are sitting around in the same predicament? So we sit here, writing on our blogs and playing Rocket Mania. If only we had thought about this on Monday or Tuesday. Grrr...
There's got to be a solution to the constant feeling I have of I'd really like to hang out with _____, but since I didn't call 4-6 days ago to arrange it, I guess it's watch-a-movie-night here again. Oh, yes, there must be a solution, and when I find it, I'll let you know.


1 comment:
Yeah, me too...especially with quitting the ol' full time job, chances are I will be sitting around looking at the phone willing it to ring. Uhhh...I mean...you will be lucky to catch me in between events in my busy social life...yeah...that's what I meant.
Post a Comment