A few weeks ago our friend Chrissy was over for an evening of catching up and Carcassonne. As as aside, I think this may be the first game that I actually prefer playing with just 2 players. We first played Carcasonne with my sister & brother-in-law and whomever else was over at the time. We enjoyed it immensely but when we got home and acquired our own copy, we were afraid that it would be significantly less fun with a smaller group. But we found just the opposite; the strategy changes with the number of participants, but I think I enjoy it more with only 2 or 3.Ok, back to the story at hand. While Darren was playing a few rounds of some video game (Zelda, maybe?) and I was making a pot of tea, Chrissy wrote a beautiful poem with our Magnetic Poetry that I think deserves to be shared with the six people who read this blog. My favourite part of the poetry writing was when Chrissy asked if I had any 'creepy' adjectives. I guess she didn't realize that this particular set of magnetic poetry is the romance kit that I bought Darren for Valentine's Day last year.
Without further ado, here you go:

If you would like to make your own poem, check out Magnetic Poetry online here.


2 comments:
"haunting guy"
lol
Guess I'm your seventh reader. The audience grows!
Post a Comment