Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to work

So, I'm teaching again. Well, classes don't begin until Monday, but I'm spending the next 2 days at school getting everything ready.

I'm excited about this course - having a reason to get out of my pajamas every day, meeting new people, putting some of the theory I've been studying for the last year into practice, helping to prepare a group of learners for the biggest roller coaster of their academic lives so far!

But I'm also worried about what it will do to the progress of my ME. I'm just going to have to become an expert time manager, I guess. It could be worse - I could have
nothing to do. While that seems like everyone's fantasy, too much of a good thing becomes not good. I think I will benefit from having a bit more structure to my days!

We'll see...

No comments: