I'm not sure why, but the consensus around the office is that this has been one of the longest semesters...ever. True, we added a week (well, technically 3 days) to the term, but there were a lot of teachers who felt "done" weeks ago...myself included.My theory is that I'm teaching 4 courses to 2 different groups of students. So, I see one class for reading and listening and the other for writing and listening. It's a lot of contact with the same people. (How do elementary school teachers do it???) It doesn't help that right from the beginning, the members of one of these classes haven't gotten along. They've endured the semester together as have their teachers.
All I can say is I'm so glad tomorrow is the last day of classes! Of course, we still have to get through exams (I'm half way done preparing those) but the end-of-semester hurdles are finally in view. By this time next week I'll be 26 hours away from really being DONE.
In the meantime, we keep plodding along. I'm just so tired....


2 comments:
And you have a wedding to plan. AWWW.
Sorry, I'm not helping here.
God will never give you more than you can handle.
God bless.
I'm doing better with the wedding planning since yesterday. Did you read about in on The Wedding Blog?
Post a Comment